British Music Cities
Departing from London every Sunday from April 2022 onward
British music is celebrated the world over. From the swinging 60s, punk of the 70s, and the Cool Britannia of the 90s. The richness and diversity of British popular inspire fans worldwide. Rock legends such as The Beatles, Eric Clapton, The Sex Pistols, and Oasis all originated here. On this tour you can see where they, amongst others began their careers, performed and recorded their music, and understand the social, economic and political factors which influenced their sound.
1. Sunday x 2 nights 4* Hard Rock Hotel*, London (currently The Cumberland)
2. Tuesday x 2 nights 4* Hard Days Night Hotel, Liverpool
3. Thursday x 2 nights 4* Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Manchester
• The New Hard Rock Hotel*, London – *Opening in spring 2019 currently the Cumberland Hotel. Former residence of Jim Hendrix and future Hard Rock Hotel.
• Hard Days Night Hotel, Liverpool – a unique Beatle’s themed hotel, next door to the famous Cavern Club
• Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Manchester – a former concert hall and famous for Bob Dylan’s ‘Judas’ concert and legendary Sex Pistols performances